Each year, we design numerous customized tour itineraries for clients wishing to travel for opera in various locations around the globe. We have extensive expertise in travel to Italy, Austria, the UK, Ireland, Germany, France, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Scandinavia, the Russian Federation, the United States and Canada, and experience with arrangements in South America, South Africa, Iceland and even the Northwest Passage!
If you would like to travel for opera or the performing arts (or even for a relaxing getaway) but the tours we currently offer don’t do the trick, we can
- design or assist with any tour that you can imagine, anywhere in the world
- make all arrangements for your trip, so you don’t have to
- arrange for you to pay suppliers directly at our costs
- include a printed itinerary for your trip that removes any guesswork—as though you’ve been escorted by a tour director the entire way
How it Works
- Give us as much detail as possible about your desired dates of travel, places you wish to visit, performances you wish to attend, guided tours you require.
- Let us know the class of service you wish (4-star hotels? 2nd category performance seats?)
- We will give you a cost quote for your trip
- If you decide you like what we’ve proposed, we require a pre-payment (non-refundable) of our fee for the booking service: 20% of the total cost of your arrangements.
- If you would like to have us design your tour for you as well, our fee for tour design, regardless of the number of people in your party, is $500 for a tour of up to 6 nights, and $750 for tours beyond 6 nights. This fee is in addition to the 20% service fee.
- All billing is done in USD (or CDN for Canadian residents). Costs and fees are calculated on the date of billing, and any applicable exchange rates are calculated on that day, using the official Bank of Canada exchange rate.
- If our suppliers require that we pay the cost of your service directly in order to receive the preferred rate (hotels, tickets, etc.) then we will bill you for that service plus the 20% fee for the booking. Otherwise, you will pay the supplier directly when the service is rendered.
- Regardless of whether we pay the supplier or you pay them directly, we will authorize full payment for the service whenever you so desire (if, for example, you wish to pay 6 months in advance because the exchange rate is favourable).
- 30 days prior to departure, we will forward all documents and materials necessary for your tour, in addition to a detailed Guidebook that will contain contact information, a daily itinerary, and background detail for cities, tours and performances included as part of your trip.
- We will make special arrangements with contacts in each city to ensure that you are taken care of along the way, and we are always here to assist you while you are travelling.